Version 2.0.3 Documentation

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sun Jun 26 14:46:23 CDT 2005

>On 6/24/05 11:55 AM, "Erich Geiersberger" <erichg at mcmm.com> wrote:
>
>>  I also searched in vain for error handling in the docs which makes it
>>  very difficult to start.
>
>Really,
>
>V4MD Ref do miss this part...
>
>We will add it asap
>
>--
>Best regards,
>
>Ruslan Zasukhin
>VP Engineering and New Technology
>Paradigma Software, Inc

V4REV doc is also missing a section explaining error handling. A few
functions list error messages they can return but that is all.

I also just noticed that V2 has Vdatabase_ErrNumber(dbRef) function.
Does it mean that normal calls do not returns errors at all anymore?
Or this is just an alternative function (which I hope it is)?

And the newest version still has bogus installation instructions.

Furthermore, the "Revolution start" section talks about Revolution
PRO and Standard but we have DreamCard, Revolution Studio, and
Revolution Enterprise as licensing options.

And what is that about RBDB in that section? Is it really for Revolution?

Then, looking further, the "Deployment of your application" does not
seem to match the recommended installion (I mean as in the readme
file not from documentation).

Robert