RB WIN database causes RB to crash

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 22 10:47:56 CDT 2005

When I tried to open the database in ViSQL I got the error

Database could not be opened!!! [301]

I have attached a program which I used to create the database.

The database will be created in the folder it is run from and is called
Jensen-databaseA.vdb

Click on the first button which will make the database then close the
program.

Run it again and click on the second button which will show you the
version number (with no crash), then click on the third button and the
program will crash, all the third button does is read the tableschema
into a listbox. If you try to view the tables from realbasic it will
crash realbasic.

Help is appreciated, Thanks

Best Regards

Damon L. Pillinger