compilation Classic failed in rb2005

Jules Jacquot jules.jacquot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 21 12:59:19 CDT 2005

hi, ruslan

you're right for the future

i think that OS Classic has yet great days in front of it
and be unaware of it is a error

my opinion

jules
Le 21 juin 05 à 10:46, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 6/21/05 8:39 AM, "Jules Jacquot" <jules.jacquot at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>

>>> Valentina 1.x is an answer
>>>

>> you know well that is a disatisfactory answer
>>
>> that is the great portion of market which is closed for RB2005 and
>> Valentina 2.0
>>

> Jules,
>
> I think you perfectly see what happens in the world :-)
> Soon PPC macs will die.

when? next xxxx years

> But you worry about very old OS 9 computes.

5 years ago maximum

> You know I have read statistic, that OS 9 users almost NOTHING buy.

You're right in absolute. But here there are my users and i must to
upgrade

> So if you develop new application -- forget about them.
> They will not buy it. Even it very cool and will work on OS 9.
> Because they also do not want invest into old hardware and expect
> get newer
> sooner of later.

The best is that i'm going to ask them to invest into new hardware

fortunately they are very friendly.
Hope keeps alive

best

jules