compilation Classic failed in rb2005

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 21 11:46:54 CDT 2005

On 6/21/05 8:39 AM, "Jules Jacquot" <jules.jacquot at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>> Valentina 1.x is an answer
>
> you know well that is a disatisfactory answer
>
> that is the great portion of market which is closed for RB2005 and
> Valentina 2.0

Jules,

I think you perfectly see what happens in the world :-)
Soon PPC macs will die.
But you worry about very old OS 9 computes.

You know I have read statistic, that OS 9 users almost NOTHING buy.

So if you develop new application -- forget about them.
They will not buy it. Even it very cool and will work on OS 9.
Because they also do not want invest into old hardware and expect get newer
sooner of later.

At least such talk I have read somewhere on mac forums.