V4MD escape apostrophe

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sun Jun 19 23:09:10 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,
thanks for your answer.
But I have a more complex problem: for search a string the user of my app
can click in a cell of grid (I use cXtraStringGrid), the string cell is
automatically send in field "searchString" and after start the search query.
I can't preview if surname have an apostrophe... and where is it.
I need of a solution for all strings that have an apostrophe in some place.
After your answer I suppose that it is necessary  to create a loop for get
the apostrophe position and after start the query con a variable escape
position.
But other member how do it if the searchString is variable?
Paolo