V4MD escape apostrophe

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sun Jun 19 12:55:54 CDT 2005

Hi all

If I search a string like "DALL'OSTO" I get this:
ERROR: ERR_SQL_PARSER_ERROR(line 1:1: unsexpected token:DALL)

my query is:
query = "SELECT RecID, * from" && gTableName &&\
"WHERE '" & searchString & "' IN" && member("fieldNameList").text
gCursor = gDb.sqlSelect(query, #kServer, gLockType, #kRandom)

I read in the docs that is necessary to ESCAPE the apostrophe,
but I don't know how to insert the ESCAPE expression in my query.
Can somebody help me, please?

Sorry if the question is old for others members list...
Thanks Paolo