Error = Record not found

Andrew Sinning andrew at learningware.com
Thu Jun 16 11:37:19 CDT 2005

I have a function in my Director program that Dumps the database,
deletes the database files, then reloads the dump into a new database.
However, when I do this, I end up with a huge amount of missing data, so
I think that either my database is just too corrupt, or there's a
problem with the algorithm that I'm using to reload the db.  The xml
file that results from the Dump looks great, and all of my questions and
answers (including the "Record not found" answer entry) are there.

Can I borrow a copy of Valentina Studio Version 1.0 so that I can use a
different tool to view, dump and reload the database?  I don't see it on
the Paragma site, only version 2.0.

Thanks.