[V4RB] rb 2005

peter salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Thu Jun 16 17:49:40 CDT 2005

hi ruslan,
it is the only difference from a standard installation of MacOS.
Completely new. There is only RB Demo and v4rb. Nothing else! And it
does not work togeher...

I don´t know if parts of v4rb don´t fit with unix file system but it
seems you neither.

So ok - because i could not remember why the hell i´ve chosen unix fs
i´ll reinstall complete OS with hfs+... and let you know if you´re
interested...

peter