[V4RB] rb 2005

peter salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Thu Jun 16 13:44:27 CDT 2005

peter salomon wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> no - only if i drag the Valentina PlugIn out of the PlugIn Folder.
> With v4rb is does not start at all.This Mac has  comletely fresh
> system, fresh rb 2005 fresh V4rb.
>
> Funny thing is that on my other mac the plugIn runs...
> but there were also older Val and RB packages installed. Main
> difference is that i have unix file system now...
> peter

Hmm, additionally to mention:

on the system with working PlugIn each PlugIn has the rb plugIn
FinderIcon, on the other renewed system they have not. But not only
V4RB, other PlugIns as well
But - with other PlugIns rb2005 comes up. its only the v4rb plugin which
makes trouble on this machine

 I checked permissions - /Library was again wrong after installing  but
repairing them made no difference. What could i do next? Do i really
need to reinstall Tiger on a hfs+ filesystem?

any idea?

peter