[V4RB2] ServerSide and BulkServerSide cursors

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Thu Jun 16 10:45:18 CDT 2005

Le 15 juin 2005 à 19:34, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> We need remove ServerBulkSide constant.
> It is deprecated
>
> Now ServerSide can do the same in general.

Thanks Ruslan.

I've replaced all bulk-based cursors by server-based cursor.

Then I discovered that server side cursors have a "ghost" record, a
kind of a blank record before all other records that follow.
The property ".recordcount" is correct.
The work around is to call the function ".firstRecord" before looping
into the records.
But it sounds like a bug to me.

This does not appear using VStudio 2.0b8 on Windows (I still can't
test with VStudio for Mac since it is not able to connect to VServer
on the PC)

Eric