[V4MD2] Special character problem

Wilk, Steven SWILK at ags.com
Wed Jun 15 13:22:10 CDT 2005

We are developing a cross-platform application. Everything on the Windows PC
side is working great. On the Mac side I am having a problem with special
characters like ö,ä,ü in the database. The are not showing up after I create
the database, the show as squares. I am creating the database on the Mac
using a text file which contains insert statements. I tried importing a text
file in thru Studio by the field mapping stops working after about 4
mappings. This is my last issue to figure out, please help! This is an
English database.

Thanks

Steve WIlk