[V4RB2] Register, Connect, Create and other issues

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Wed Jun 15 15:27:12 CDT 2005

Hello,

I uninstalled/reinstalled Valentina Office Server for Windows 2.0.4fc5.

VStudio is 2.0b8 both on Mac and Windows.

I was able to register my converted db to VServer... but all quitted
and then VServer was inactive.
VStudio was then unable to connect to VServer...

I started again from scratch, reinstalling everything.

This time, I converted my db from v1 to V2 on Windows (using
VStudio)... OK.
I registered my db to VServer... OK !

Now let's see how my application works with this new server.
I'm expecting new surprises...

Thanks
Eric