[V4MD2] SELECT LIMIT

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 13 10:58:30 CDT 2005

Hello Heinrich,

Friday, June 10, 2005, 7:24:14 PM, you wrote:

HR> Where can I get viSQL?

HR> On 6/10/05, Ivan Smahin <IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
>> Hello Heinrich,
>>
>> Friday, June 10, 2005, 4:06:05 PM, you wrote:
>>
>> HR> SELECT * FROM tb LIMIT 0,4
>> HR> gives me 7 instead of 4 results
>> HR> result 1-4 are correct, 5-7 are crap
>>
>> HR> using the following everything works perfect
>> HR> SELECT * FROM tb WHERE f1 LIKE '2%' LIMIT 0,4

I've tried next:

SELECT * FROM tb_bje_artikel WHERE Artikelnummer LIKE '2%' LIMIT 0,4
SELECT * FROM tb_bje_artikel LIMIT 0,4

All works fine.

Could you send me exactly that query which you mention as limit-bug?
Just I see the database consist of single table with thousand of records.
As far as I get it you get a problem with another table?

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua