date time // RRBDB // SQL new commands for 2.0.4

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 10 22:10:56 CDT 2005

On 6/5/05 1:37 AM, "Damon Pillinger" <daisychain at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> The reason I got Valentina was to use the RBDB API as the datacontrol
> allows me to bind the results of a query to editfields,listboxes etc...
>
> On the web site it says that I can use it. Are you telling me this is
> incorrect?

Hi Damon,

To resolve your problem, and just to have this features,
We are adding right now into 2.0.4 new commands for Valentina SQL.

The will look as

    SET PROPERTY pname1, ... OF DATABASE TO V1, V2, ...
    SET PROPERTY pname1, ... OF TABLE TO V1, V2, ...
    SET PROPERTY pname1, ... OF FIELD TO V1, V2, ...
    SET PROPERTY pname1, ... OF SERVER TO V1, V2, ...
    SET PROPERTY pname1, ... OF CONNECTION TO V1, V2, ...

    GET PROPERTY pname1, ... OF DATABASE