[V4RB-VServer] can't work with pictures

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Fri Jun 10 13:57:40 CDT 2005

Le 10 juin 2005 à 09:38, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> This already exist in the V4RB_Refence_2_en.pdf
OK, thanks, I'll take a look at it.

>> I still can't convert my database to v2 format.
>> The Convert method always quits at 57.7 MB

I've just tried again with new versions I had freshly downloaded.
Now "Convert_1_2.rb" tells me that it can't read the version of my file.

> What if to use XML dump ?

ValentinaStudio allows me to generate the XML file.
It seems that this works fine.
But when I try to load from XML, the menu item does nothing.

If I use the example projet 'Dump_XML_Database.rb', it crashes right
away.

> Well, I have 2 big dbs here, and soon will try convert on them.
> I have see some problems in speed -- it needs disable indexed
> during convert
> to be faster.

I really like these problems to be solved.
I don't feel secure being stuck in a beta version that will never be
updated and that has no future!

Thanks.

Eric

PS: I'm leaving on vacation and will be back next tuesday.