[V4MD 0000751]: special characters on the mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 6 12:31:14 CDT 2005

On 6/6/05 12:08 PM, "peter salomon" <peter.salomon at gmx.net> wrote:

Hi Peter,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> What does this mean in practice:
> I want to have the solution:
>
> Vdatabase under control of VServer,
> Clients connect to VServer via Director Project, published as shockwave site
> Clients have Win OR Mac.
>
> If VDatabase has Latin1 encoding, must i expect problems with Win users?
> And if yes - what would you suggest to get around this?

Peter, this bug have fix V4MD LOCAL problem
    when V4Md talk to Director.

Task which you describe works right now (at least we think so :)
Because this is talk between Vserver and Vclient.

Vclient on connect says to Vserver which encoding it will use.

Please start test all ASAP and be in touch with us if any problems.