date time

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 4 17:08:28 CDT 2005

On 6/4/05 3:22 PM, "Damon Pillinger" <daisychain at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Ivan
>
> I am using
> dbase=new VRBDataBase
>
> Which does not have the same separator and locate specifications as
> Vdatabase, and as such cannot be set. If you know a way that they can be
> set please tell me.

Hi Damon,

That is why I not recommend to use RBDB API.
It can do less than Valentina native API.

Do you have strong reasons to use RBDB API ?

I think we need add ability to change this parameters via SQL,
Then this can solve your task...

May be to add way convert VRBDataBase into Vdatabase...

As workaround for now you can try
    open db as vdatabase .. change parameter ... close it

Then open it using VRBDataBase