[V4Rb 2] Constructor overriding problem

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Fri Jun 3 13:12:25 CDT 2005

On Jun 3, 2005, at 12:53 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>>> Of if just
>>>
>>>     VDatabase
>>>
>>> ?
>>
>> I don't understand.  I can call Super.VDatabase(inStorageType).  It is
>> the second constructor that cannot be called.
>
> Have you try without word Super ?
>
> In our examples it seems we write just VDaatbase

I looked at the example.  This worked for me--

Super.VDatabase(inHost, inUserName, inUserPassword)

but this did not--

Super.VDatabase(inHost, inUserName, inUserPassword, inPort as
Integer=15432, inTimeOut as Integer=60, inOptions as String="")

And the following constructor does not work.

db = new VDatabase(DBHost, w.UserName, w.UserPassword, 15432, 60, "")