Which version for Cocoa?

Gordon Apple ga at ed4u.com
Sat Jul 30 12:42:11 CDT 2005

> And it looks we will need do integration of Valentina into CoreData.
> It seems I have read apple texts that this is possible.

Ruslan,
   When I was at WWDC, I was assured by Apple Computer people that Core Data
was setup to use other database backends in addition to the SQLite that they
were including.

   BTW, I briefly talked to two people from Ukraine who were attending.
Unfortunately, I did not get their names.

   I am going to Sydney, Australia for a couple of weeks at the end of the
(uh, northern hemisphere) summer.  Any Valentina developers in Sydney?

            Gordon

--
G. Gordon Apple, PhD
Ed4U