Which version for Cocoa?

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Sat Jul 30 12:29:30 CDT 2005

On Jul 30, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 7/30/05 5:19 PM, "Gary Edge" <valentina at panamind.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Gary,
>
>> I'm starting to develop Cocoa apps and would like to continue using
>> Valentina. What ADK would I use?
>
> We have not yet solution for Cocoa.
>
> For Cocoa must be
>
> 1) C++ SDK
>
> 2) or even special Valentina Objective-C wrapper.

As I understand it, Objective-C is a strict superset of C, thus any
valid C code should work in an Objective-C app.  Is there some other
reason that one could not use the C SDK until you guys consider writing
an Objective-C library -- which would probably be a good idea given
Apple's apparent push to move more MacOS development in that direction.