Valentina C++ ADK, Mac ProjectBuilder version for gcc 4.0

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Fri Jul 29 19:38:57 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have been happily using the Valentina C++ ADK for Mac ProjectBuilder.
The VSDK.framework is built with gcc 3.3 (I think. Well, it only
links properly
when my project also uses gcc 3.3).

Anyway, now that ProjectBuilder is gone and XCode is up to version 2.1,
I was wondering if there is a version of the C++ ADK compiled for gcc
4.0.

I am not asking for the C++ ADK for the new Valentina 2.0,
just a new compilation of the old Valentina 1.11.

I don't need any new features immediately, just a version of the
framework that
I can link to projects that use gcc 4.0.

Would that be hard to create?

- Matthew