Can't modify CFMSupport

jda jda at his.com
Thu Jul 28 07:34:18 CDT 2005

After installing the last fc, today I see that I can't mofify the
CFMSupport folder (it is Read Only). I tried repairing permissions ->
no good. I can't change permissions manually, because the popup menu
that allows it is grayed out (yes, I did provide my administrator
password, but they remain disabled).

Since I can't remove CFMSupport I can't run my app with an older
VComponents folder, which I need to do to test a current application.

Any thoughts on why this should have happened? Anyone else see this?

Jon