[V4RB] accents mac->win

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 18 19:42:38 CDT 2005

Hi REALbasic experts.

I need some help from you.

I have made on mac in viSQL db with table that have
    one VarChar and one text fields.

Then I did

    insert into ttt (f1, f2) VALUES( 'éóá', 'éóá' )

Now select * from ttt show correct accent chars on mac.

I have move db to windows, open it in viSQL and see SQUARS.
If I do EXPORT from viSQL into text file, then TextEdit show me correct
accent charcs.

So this is problem of viSQL WIN that it not display chars correctly.

Now question:
    what special must be done on RB win + viSQL to force it show chars ?
    fonts? Else ?