[NEW] Valentina 2.0.5 adds Vdatabase.Clone().

jda jda at his.com
Sun Jul 17 11:41:05 CDT 2005

>You mean in example?
>
>I think this is problems of example.
>
>It not correctly set "DB" - file types.

This brings up a small point -- I think in all examples you shouldn't
restrict opening db's to .vdb/VALA/Vdsc. Most of us on the Mac, I
imagine, have our own file types for Valentina database. I have to
edit the examples every time to allow them to open my databases. If
you just let them open ANY file that would be better -- we know not
to open text files, applications, etc. It's not a big deal, but with
the very frequent updates to the examples folder it does get to be a
bit of a pain to edit them every time.

Jon