Binary links and SQL

Mathieu Langlois realsoftlists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 04:33:45 CDT 2005

No Table M is a master table, and T1 and T2 are 2 sub tables.  For
example, M could be Employees.  T1 could be Projects assigned to each
employee.  And T2 could be Orders from employees.  So
Employees:Project is 1:M, and Employees:Orders is 1:M.

So the following query should give you all the information about a
particular employee:

Select * from Employees
join Projects on LNK_Employees_Projects
join Order on Lnk_Employees_Orders
where employees.name = 'someone'

I have an example project if you can tell me where to send it.