V4MD2: projector crasht

Heinrich Ruoff heinrichruoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:30:11 CDT 2005

Maybe there is a workaround?

I'll try to explain a bit further:
The users of my application should be able to open data files associated
with my projector.exe by doubleclick in explorer.
Now V4MD is looking for the "VResources" folder at the location
where the data file is stored.
I don't have any control where the user saves the data files so I can't
place the "VResources" folder there.

thanks
Heinrich