V4MD2: projector crasht

thomas doppler doppler at derlichtblick.at
Thu Jul 14 17:05:37 CDT 2005

hi ruslan,
now i tested it with the lession1_step5_file from the examples from the
wesite.
i make a projector from the file first with the xtra in a xtra-folder,
later with the xtra included.
its the same. if the vcomponents not on the right place their comes a
script-error, if they on there place the projector crashs.
(on 2 xp-machines).

hope you can help

gr th

--