Proximity search

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Thu Jul 14 09:19:55 CDT 2005

Not sure what app you are using, but if its for Director there is
actually an Xtra to do this called Word Wrangler
(www.mediamacros.net/customer)

For other apps there are ActiveX components, DLLs and other components
you can tap into for this functionality as well.  Its not as simple as a
database lookup as it really does more weight comparison on words to
find similar "scores" to rank what is a close match.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer