Deployment of my application ?

Thierry NAUZE ohmitou at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 14 14:59:46 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have compiled my applicaton and then ???

On page V4RBRef-6

> After you have compile your application you need yet bundle it with
> VComponents folder.
>  You have now 2 choices:
> 1) Everything is inside of single folder "MyAppFolder".
> This way is the most preferable. Because you can install/uninstall
> application as single
> folder to computer of your user. For this way you need to do the
> following steps.

> • create folder with name you need, e.g. "MyAppFolder".

It is made

> • copy inside the executable which REALbasic have built.

It is made and now ?

> • copy inside all files from the VComponents folder (but not folder
> itself).

OK.
But where may I find these components?

1, For Mac no problem :

     icudt30b_cw.shlb
     icudt30b.dat
     icuin30_cw.shlb
     icuuc30_cw.shlb
     Kernel_Carbon_Final.shlb
     MSL_All_Carbon.Shlb
     ProfilerCarbonLib
     vclient_carbon_cw.shlb
     VDK_PPC.shlb
     vresources
     vshared_carbon_cw.shlb

Are they any essentials -18 Mo- or which I can eliminate ?

2, But for PC (I develop on Mac) where may I find these components ?

Suggestion: would not it be possible that they are regrouped into a
folder?

Regards,

--
Thierry NAUZE        Saint-Denis de la Réunion