Project in UK for Director/V4MD Developer

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jul 13 08:20:36 CDT 2005

Hello all,

Ive been contacted by a medical business in the UK that needs a simple
project made using Director and Valentina 2 for Director. Its appears very
simple, load a database of images and text and be able to do simple
searches.

If you are interested, send me directly your company/contact information and
your regular rates. Assume you need some experience with Valentina 1.x or 2.
They havent made clear to me yet about how important proximity is, only that
it needs to be finished in about two months.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC