V4RB 2 questions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 7 17:05:53 CDT 2005

On 7/7/05 4:58 PM, "Frank Bitterlich" <bitterlich at gsco.de> wrote:

Hi Frank,

> having been absent for some time fro this list, it's time to re-
> activate :)

And release 2.0.4 was just only. :-)

> I have recently upgraded to RB 2005, and now I need to upgrade my
> V4Rb 1.x license.
>
> A couple of questions:
> - Where can I purchase Valentina products in Germany? The
> Paradigmasoft website doesn't provide a reseller list currently.

But exists list of distributors:
    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/purchase/distributors

> - I assume V2.0 works with RB 2005. Does it?

yes

> - I have a V4Rb Mac-only 1.x license: now I want a 2.x Mac+Win
> license. What are my upgrade options?

Lynn?

I see        mac 1.x   to   mac 2.x
then         mac 2.x   to   mac+win 2.x      -- but this one have xtra

Also you can consider upgrade from 1.x to VDN 2.0
If you plan multi-user app(s).

> - I didn't try yet, can anybody tell me if V4RB 1.11 works with RB2005?

yes