VRB date in datacontrol

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 6 09:36:39 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan and guys,

Thanks for that

  valdb.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY DateFormat OF DATABASE TO 'kYMD'")
  if valdb.error then msgbox valdb.ErrorMessage

  valdb.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY DateSeparator OF DATABASE TO '-' ")
  if valdb.error then msgbox valdb.ErrorMessage

This now does not have any errors; however, the date is still 0-00-00.

Is there anything else you have to set for Dates?

I remember reading something about 2005 -> 05 or something.
editfield4.text="2005-12-15"
but I tried
editfield4.text="05-12-15"
and it still gave 0-00-00