Help for installing V2 in RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 2 15:15:27 CDT 2005

On 7/2/05 2:00 PM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
wrote:

Hi Paolo,

> Hi list,
> I've tryed to install V4RB fc12 in RB 2005 standard, but when I launch a
> example I get: Kernel_Win32_FinalCW.dll not found

> it's necessary to insert a path manually like Director?
> I need a help for start, I'm newbie of RB.

1) Here problem not in RB.

2) do you see

    Program files/Paradigma Software/VComponents_win_cw ?

3) does this folder contains Kernel_Win32_FinalCW.dll ?

4) I think yes.
    then check in your MyComputer prefs the PATH variable.
    does it have path to that VComponents folder?

    may be you have a lots of paths here?
    It is known problem of windows that it have limit for PATH :-(