[V4RB-Vserve] what is the fastest add records method?

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Mon Jan 31 16:34:27 CST 2005

Thanks guys for your messages

> It is not the access to the listbox that is slow?
>>and you can optimise you for/next loops

No, I thought this was the source of my problem, but it's not the case : I
placed some Msgbox in several places to see where the code runs slowly, and
it comes from "cursor.update", that's for sure.

Nevertheless, maybe this was due to an indexing problem, but now it runs
much faster, though I changed nothing...

Thanks
Eric
PS : je ne pensais pas qu'il y avait autant de francophones ici !
;-)