error 9?

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 07:34:27 CST 2005

But if that were the case, shouldn't they get a 510
error from Valentina kernel, kOBL_WrongDBName?  This
is a strange one and I'm not really sure how to go
about fixing it without being able to reproduce it.

I'll do some more investigating.  Thanks.

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>