error 9?

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 11:14:09 CST 2005

The bad thing is I have no idea.  I can't reproduce it
on my test machines.  There are several database
operations that take place right in a row at the point
that the error is occurring, so trying to figure out
which one is causing the error is going to be next to
impossible.  Can the server log file be used to log
that?  If so, we can have the customer try that.

Otherwise, can you think of just some general
situations where that error would occur?  What is a
"bad file descriptor" anyway?

Thanks.

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>