Modifying an existing database

Gary Edge valentina at panamind.com
Tue Jan 18 22:59:24 CST 2005

I may be having a different problem. I'm storing a value representing a
length of time in seconds. One particular value is 624 minutes (624 *
60 = 37440 seconds). Executing a query with the sec_to_time method
returns correct values for all except this entry which returns
-07:48:16.

~65k is the maximum value for a VShort field correct?

Any thoughts on why this value is returned?
--

Gary