Transferring Data Structures

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Mon Jan 17 07:19:37 CST 2005

Morning Ruslan,

Therefore, if I have a folder full of a database system developed in
Valentina for REALbasic, I could

[1] Drag the whole folder over to a different project, by dragging it
to the desktop, opening the second RB project and dragging said folder
from the desktop into the second project. [Note: I'll give it a try
later today.]
[2] The only thing I should have to do then is implement the necessary
properties, but even those could conceivably be dragged into the second
project, as part of other objects from the first project.

This, if correct, is good.

Regards,

Chuck