mac projector from a pc

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 12 10:01:42 CST 2005

>I followed most of it but must confess that I apparently a bit of a novice.
>If I understand you right, somebody needs to create a 'split xtra', and then
>everything would be a lot easier. This sounds great, but unfortunatesly my
>client has just brought the deadline forward so I'm at panic point right
>now!

Yes, you need a split xtra, but only if publishing from PC for Mac. The
other way around (Mac to PC) you can simply drop the PC xtra in the
appropriate folder and it will be incorporated into the projector properly
(or even include an external xtras folder). This is all because PCs don't
understand/cope with resource forks on Mac files.