[V4MD_1.1] strange error - Valentia only return strings ??

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Jan 11 16:50:21 CST 2005

Igor,

> Hans, you cannot mix 1.x & 2.x version of V4MD plugin.
> Remove one of them and try again, please.
Yes, I did that.

But after a coffee break I tried some stuff and it seems to me that there is nothing wrong with
valentina :) .

By my opinion it is a problem of Director's debugger. I ignored the thing that I can't see the
structure of the PropList and I found out that it works fine! Uhhh!

This error occurs depending from what point I call this routine and I guess that is a problem of the
available memory for debugging. So I will check it.

BTW it was the first time that I was a bit shocked ;)

OK, sorry for bothering you and many, many thanks

Hans