mac projector from a pc

Simon Neaves mail at simonneaves.com
Tue Jan 11 10:11:34 CST 2005

Hans,

Hmmm. With director 10.1 (not 10.0), there are seperate publishing options
to create os9 and osx projectors. I assume that the same rules apply for the
xtras to each.

At any rate, the most important thing for me at the moment is for my client
to produce windows and mac projectors on his MAC (which will almost
certainly not present any problems for creating os9 and osx projectors). I
Was trying to work out how to produce the projectors on my pc because I
assumed the process would be the same but in reverse (I only have access to
a pc at the moment). Evidently, the process of creating win+mac projectors
on a pc is NOT quite the same as producing win+mac projectors on a mac. If I
understood you right, the process is a little easier on a mac, and for the
moment at least, this is good enough for me.

I will hopefull get chance to try all this out on a mac tommorow when I will
have access to one.

Thanks again for your invaluable help.

Simon.