mac projector from a pc

Simon Neaves mail at simonneaves.com
Mon Jan 10 17:11:50 CST 2005

Hans,

still no joy. I've tried putting V4MD_Carbon.Xtr and V4MD.x32 into both

C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Cross Platform
Resources\Macintosh\Xtras
and
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Cross Platform
Resources\Macintosh

+

V4MD.Xtr and V4MD.x32 into both

C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Cross Platform
Resources\Classic\Xtras
and
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Cross Platform
Resources\Classic

but it still says that it can't find the V4MD.x32 file when creating the mac
projector on my windows machine.

This is driving me nuts.

Simon