Mac projector from pc

Simon Neaves mail at simonneaves.com
Mon Jan 10 15:53:10 CST 2005

I am hoing to cretae a mac projector file from my pc (I DO NOT HAVE  A MAC). I have director 10.1 which allows this, but am confused as to how to set up the vavlentina xtra. I have installed the V4MD.x32 windows extra and this allows me to create a windows projector.

I assume that since director 10.1 provides the facility to create a mac projector FROM A WINDOWS COMPUTER, that this is possible. When I try however, I get a message during the creation of the mac projector that says "the V4MD.x32 extra file cannot be located". This is odd because the xtra is definitely installed (it is used when I create the windows projector), and at any rate, I would have expected it ot look for V4MD.xtr mac xtra  (which I have tried installing on my pc).

Any help greatly appreciated.