[V4MD] 2.0 b36 uploaded, for MAC. START BETA TESTING.

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Sun Jan 9 14:47:34 CST 2005

At 18:17 08.01.2005, you wrote:
>** we have implement 3 ways to work with pictures:

Ruslan, this sounds truly great :-)

>   - now we can store picture into JPG, TIFF, PICT, DIB
>    - Now we can load into Picture field the file from HDD as is.

Excellent, that will prevent the problem that Director internally
bitmaps all JPEG files when opened and Valentina then recompresses
them. I love it, thanks for these awesome features, I will
download and test the Win version as soon as I find some time.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Skype me 24/7: callto://martinkloss

Like the author? Buy the book: