Database becoming corrupted on client computer

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 28 15:54:26 CST 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Hmm. So you have prepare db and send it to customers?
> And this db is NEVER changed?
> Then
>
> 1) I recommend set flag ReadOnly in the Finder or WinOS
>
> 2) check db on your side. Its diagnose is fine ???
>     then it looks somehow db is changed.

Sorry, I'm a moron.  This software db is modified on the client side (I
was thinking of another product), but this table is not modified
directly.  Should modifying another table in the database possible
cause errors in another table?

I guess more importantly, could the errors in the "People" table that I
included in my first email cause SQL calls to return no records?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com