Unlisted Error

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sat Feb 26 02:53:15 CST 2005

Greetings Ruslan,

Thanks for the quick response.

Might want to add that to the next release of the Kernel pdf document.
It's not in there now.

How do I go about 'unlocking' this thing?

I don't recall modifying the system in such a manner as to locking
either the record or the base object in the first place. Indeed, one
record IS being found, as it should be. All other records, in the base
object at this time, are not being found. The big difference between
them is that the record that is being found has only one word in the
field being searched on. All other records have more than one word in
them.

Field is contructed as

   fieldName = new VString("xxxx_name", 100)

Regards,

Chuck