Updating all records again

Roger Amar Roger at logram.com
Thu Feb 24 16:17:49 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

I am sorry to confirm that UpdateAllRecords command *and* the update sql do not work neither on my Macintosh nor on my PC and that they return no error.
I confirm that there is *no unique field* in my tables and that all my cursors are created with the kReadWrite parameter. I checked it.

I have no reason to doubt that these functions are working on other platforms.
If there is one person using a High Level Langage like Revolution on the Windows XP or the MacOS 9.x environnement, who got them working, please just let me know.

I am afraid that is a bug of the XCMD version.

Thanks again,

Roger;