clients, choice for windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 21 17:30:49 CST 2005

On 2/21/05 5:11 PM, "Florian Bogeschdorfer" <fb at memedia.de> wrote:

Hi Florian,

>  I am looking for a new programming environment additional to Director and
> since Valentina is a main point, I would like to know whether the
> client/server solution is available for all environments listed on the
> website.

> I am thinking about .NET and C++. What would you suggest for Windows Only,
> regarding Valentina?

I'd suggest VCOM. It have client, and looks complete.

VNET -- no client. And I am not sure I like what I see.
    I do not know C#. Practically zero.
    so VNET was job of other developer.
    he have implement own vision.
    And again I think I not like this too much.

    in VNET 2.0 we will do all self regarding new API as we have now
    V4RB and V4MD 2.0

C++ is ok, although it is more hard language as you know

Also exists client for Revolution...but this is if you like it.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com