RecID again

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Feb 16 15:05:20 CST 2005

>Hi Robert,
>
>I was thinking about your reply to my question regarding the recID.
>The "Cursor_DeleteRecord" function needs "RecIndex" as 2nd param; I
>suppose "RecIndex" is the position number.
>Then, how to delete several records in a loop if I have selected
>them with a query which is not able to return the position number ?
>
>Roger;

Roger,

The "Cursor_DeleteRecord" function doesn't need the 2nd param. It is
optional. If you don't specify RecIndex, it deletes the current
record of the cursor. If you speficy, let's say, 51, it will delete
51st record of the current cursor. This has nothing to do with recId.
If you want to delete by recId, simply create a new cursor with that
records only and delete the current record.

Robert