AW: RecID from Cursor

jda jda at his.com
Tue Feb 15 16:03:49 CST 2005

>>>SELECT *,RecID FROM whereever WHERE whatever ...
>>
>>So then, getting the RecID would look like....
>>
>>recID = curs.ULongField(?).Value() //????
>
>Is the answer to my question "n"? Where n is the last field in all
>the field found in the SELECT *?

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread too closely. But it seems
you just want to get the recID, right? Here's what I do (V4RB):

             query = "select RecID from myTable where " + search
             myCursor = myDatabase.SQLselect(query,
EVCursorLocation.kServerSide, EVLockType.kReadOnly)
             x = myCursor.Field("recID").value

Is that what you are looking for?

Jon